When Dewey started Weekly Geeks, one of the first projects she encouraged us to do was link our book reviews to each other. Sadly, I've fallen of the wagon on this one. For people like me who need a refresher and for all the new Weekly Geeks this is a topic that could use repeating.
Let's look at Dewey's original post : Dewey's post.
Here's what we'll do:
1. Write a post encouraging readers to look through your archives (if you have your reviews in a particular place on your blog, point them there), and find the books that they have also written reviews. Tell them to leave a link to their review on your review post.
2. Edit your reviews to include those links in the body of the review post.
3. Visit other Weekly Geeks and go through their reviews. Leave links for them.
4. Leave a note somewhere on your blog to let people know this is your new policy.
5. Write a post later this week letting us know how your project is going!
My reviews for 2009 are easy to find and can be found in the center link bar under "2009 Book Reviews." I'm going to make this easy and just stick with 2009 reviews. Since I switched to the new template, all my old posts from 2008 need a little fixing - which I don't have time to do. You are welcome to delve through my archives - link is at the bottom of my sidebar. Also if you happen to see a book coming up in one of my challenges that you have already reviewed, let me know. My email is at the top of my side bar to the right, so just email me and I will include a link in the post to your reviews.
Many of the books I will be reading are new authors finds and are due to reviews by other bloggers, but unfortunately didn't keep track of which book I found where. This looks like a fun task this week and I'm looking forward to checking out all the other bloggers reviews in the process. You can never have too many books.