- finish writing list of what to pack
- Bring in the suitcases and pack them (James has been wanting to do that for days now.)
- Work on my class discussion questions and post them (they are doozies)
- Post my Project one paper
- Clean the house
- Clean out the refrigerator
- Clean out frog planet so Godzilla has fresh water
- Change litter in cat box
- Wrap up lessons for this week and do weekly report
- Dad coming home early from work so we can all go shoe shopping
- Empty the trash
- Call hotel and confirm late arrival
- Reprint hotel and plane etickets
Pope Benedict's Wednesday General Audience "Our Belief that God became a man is historical reality."
Amy proctor has a few things to say about the Democratic lambasting Rush Limbaugh received yesterday. She put together an excellent post about the whole thing, so I won't bother repeating it here. What irks me is how much of our money did they waste yesterday debating a non issue.
Ask Sister Mary Martha found out she knows more than she wants to about a certain pop tart.
Old Earth Creation Homeschool has some interesting links and things to say.
Confessions of a Pioneer Woman treats us to more about the ranch and life in general. Sorry folks, we have to wait another day for the continuation of "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels." I know you all are waiting in breathless anticipation.
Mental Multivitamin for readers, thinkers and autodidacts is mentally stimulating as always with "Use it or Lose it." (Your brain, silly...what were you thinking?)
Need something to stimulate your writing and mental processes, a writing challenge from Just Write .
And last but not least, a reading challenge from Reading my way through Life: The Whitcoulls Challenge. Whitcoulls is a New Zealand Bookstore and the challenge is to read 12 books from November 1, 2007 to November 1, 2008 from one of their top 100 lists. Maria has links to three years worth of lists to chose from. When I get finished with the Fall Reading Challenge, I will probably join in.
Thanks to my nephew Justin for leading me to this site: