I want one of these. This is Mark Twain's Writing hut located on the Elmira College Campus in New York. Think my hubby will go for it? Might be less expensive than enclosing the patio. :)
I'm ready to finish Red Thief, but the characters, not so much. It's moving more slowly than I like, but only have so much time to work on the story. Trying to make sure each scene advances the next. Some days are a bit frustrating and it is like pulling teeth to get the words down on the page. Other days it flows like smooth wine and just can't get enough. Hmm! A nice smooth St. Emilion Bordeaux sounds good just about now.
My goals this week.
1) Write every morning for half an hour and complete at least one full page front and page.
2) Continue with morning pages.
3) Start Week 9 of Artists Way
4) Finish discussion questions on ethics for Humanities class due on Sunday
5) Decide O theme for 52 books in 52 weeks. Continuing discussion on National Poetry Month.
Speaking of poetry. I leave you with couple Haiku. How about a mini writing challenge since it is National Poetry Month. Write a Haiku about ROW80, your writing or whatever you are feeling today.
Lavender and Vanilla
Kitty tail brushes my knees
soft hugs, tickling laughs.
Swirling, whirling mind
bending thoughts pass through like bees
buzzing the heather.
Check out the returning and new peeps this go round and see how they are fairing