Tiggerlane is hosting fun monday this week and she wants us to do a bucket list.
"Have you heard of The Bucket List? Well, that's what I want from you! Make a list of things you want to do before you die. It must be at least five items - and you can make it as long as you desire. Photos are optional. And let's hear about some of the wackiest, most bizarre to-do's on your Bucket List!"
My bucket list of things I want to do before I die which will be in about 50 or more years, give or take a few. I plan to grow old gracefully with Father and bounce many grandbabies on my knee. James has already advised me he wants to have 10 kids and share his Godzilla movies with them.
1) Wine tour of France - we want to spend at least a month in France and tour the wineries. Father introduced me to Bordeaux wine and I have been spoiled ever since. California wine gives me a headache and makes my nose all stuffy.
2) Along with the wine tour, I also want to go on the orient express
3) Heck - how about we just go to Europe and rent a castle and stay there until we get tired of the place. Sounds good to me.
4) I have always wanted my own bookstore. Way back in the 80's before Borders, I came up with a business plan for a bookstore/coffee house. A place where people come to browse the books while enjoying a cup of gourmet coffee. I think they stole my idea. So, the plan is to open when Father retires.
5) Did I mention bouncing grandbabies on my knees?
6) Find that perfect house on the beach where I can sit and watch beautiful sunsets every night and listen to the crash of the surf on the shore.
7) New dream that started in November with nanowrimo - I want to be a writer and write books. Working on my first book now.
As for the rest, no crazy dreams like running with the bulls or climbing mount everest. Just simple things such as enjoying each and every day with the ones I love and appreciating what they bring to my life.